Boilers on finance and flexible payment options
Purchasing a large appliance is always an investment; whether it’s a planned purchase or an emergency replacement, it won’t come cheap. We at BOXT, understand that a new boiler can be very expensive. That's why we work hard to ensure you receive the best service, quality products, and the most affordable prices.
To make things easier for everyone, we've introduced purchasing boilers on finance with more flexible payment options. This allows you to spread the cost of your new boiler - making payments more manageable. Your life made easier.
How does it work with BOXT?
Whether you choose to pay upfront or in monthly installments - the process of choosing your perfect boiler is no different. You can still use our ‘Find A Boiler’ tool to answer some questions in order to find your perfect appliance. You’ll still have the opportunity to choose the same A-rated, energy efficient boilers as you would with a standard purchase. All that changes - is the way you pay.
Go through the boiler purchasing process that you normally would. Choose your product, plan, and as you get to the checkout - you can choose the best payment option for you.
You’ll need to fill in an online boiler finance application to find out if you are eligible - you can do this at the checkout stage. Our secure payment partner, Divido, will get back to you with your decision. This will usually be done there and then, but in some cases, it can take a few hours to come through, so please be patient.
When you’ve heard back from our payment provider and you’ve been accepted for credit - you’ll be able to complete your order over on our BOXT website. Choose your date and time for delivery, then sit back while it’s installed for you - free of charge.
Boilers on finance.
Buying an appliance on finance has a number of benefits:
- You don’t have to pay in one lump sum. Finance makes those bigger purchases much more affordable for many, enabling you to spread the cost.
- You can choose a higher end model without worrying about the cost implications. It’s good to know that all boilers from BOXT are A-rated, energy efficient, and built with the latest technologies.
- You can keep your savings where they need to be, instead of watching them quickly disappear. In a nutshell, it’s an easy, convenient way to make large purchases.
0% boiler deposit? You choose.
We understand that some people may want to pay a deposit upfront when purchasing their boiler, and that’s fine with us. The main reason for this is to ensure that monthly repayments are smaller and even more affordable. However, this isn’t a necessity to be able to purchase from us.
If you wish, you can have a 0% deposit, meaning you can simply begin your repayments each month. You can choose the amount of deposit you do want to pay, if any, when you come to make your purchase at checkout. You can pay up to 50% of the purchase price up front if you choose to pay monthly.
What do you need to know?
Here are a few things to bear in mind when making your pay monthly purchase:
- When applying for finance, you’ll need to have your personal details with you, including your bank account details and addresses from the last 3 years. You’ll also need your yearly income.
- To be eligible, you’ll need to be between 18 and 75, be a UK resident, have a UK bank account, as well as accept that a credit check will need to be obtained before you can be accepted. For a full list, visit our finance page.
- You can pay back what you owe early - you can easily contact the credit provider to settle the payment whenever you feel comfortable.
New boiler finance options to suit you.
Boilers on finance can make your life easier and make that big investment in an appliance much more affordable to purchase. AT BOXT, we do our best to provide solutions for everyone and our 0% boiler finance options enable you to spread the cost however you want.
If you need help with our boilers on finance or any of our flexible payment options, you can speak instantly to one of our BOXT engineers via our live chat to get you up to speed and to help you through the process.< Back to guides