Become a BOXT Service & Repair Engineer
Who We Are
We are BOXT, a multi award-winning tech platform founded in 2017 to redefine the world of boiler and smart home installation, making it modern and stress free. With over 8000 five-star Trust Pilot reviews and 60,000+ happy customers, we think we're doing a pretty good job.
Our mission is to offer a customer focused service that takes into account how important our customers time is and reduces the cost of getting a boiler installed.
Who We're Looking For
We always look to work with the best in the field and are excited to now be recruiting for more subcontract Gas Servicing/Repair Engineers to cover selected postcodes.
- Current ACS qualifications (CPA1, CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1)?
- Hold a clean driver’s license?
- Clean DBS check?
- Have 5 years’ experience in boiler breakdown/Service/remedial works?
- Do you have excellent communication skills?
- Must have own Van, tools and Flue gas analyser
- Public Liability minimum £2m
What We Can Offer
- Choose when & where you work
- Less paperwork
- Materials arrive separate
- Expert support on hand
- Automated invoices
- Get paid quickly
Interested? BOXT want to hear from you and can offer an immediate start. Download the 'BOXT Engineer' App in Google Play or Apple store, input your details and we will be in contact with you.