#BOXTSmart Win Your Heating Bills Competition Terms & Conditions
The competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom, i.e., England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales. For the avoidance of doubt, Jersey, Guernsey, and the Isle of Man are not part of the United Kingdom for these purposes.
To be entered into this prize draw you must purchase a BOXT Life subscription, a smart boiler bundle or add a Google Nest Learning Thermostat to your purchase of any boiler model. Entries will be pooled into a random name picker at the end of the month and drawn immediately. The winner will be contacted via email.
Notification to individual winners will take place by email on the first day of the month after the participating month.
- The Promoter of the competition is BOXT Limited company registered number 08086606
- Entry to the competition is through the routes specified above.
- To be a participant BOXT must be provided with your full name, and email address. Our privacy notice is available here.
- You must complete your participation from the first day to the last day of the month.
- You must be over the age of 18 years at the time you enter the competition.
- Only one entry to this competition is permitted per participant. BOXT reserves the right to monitor participation and exclude any apparent entry duplications.
- Winners will be selected by a random draw conducted independently of BOXT.
- You agree that should you be a winner we may carry out promotional activity involving you.
- Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. Please note that no cash alternative is available for any prize. There will be a cap on the heating bills over the year at £2500
- The competition is not open to employees or contractors of BOXT Limited, any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the competition or their direct family members.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in every situation, including any not covered above, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in the event of circumstances arising outside of its control to cancel or vary the rules relating to participation at any stage.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. That agreement will be covered by the laws of England and Wales.
- There will be a £2500 cap on single household heating bills throughout the year.