#BOXTSmart: Win Your Heating Bills Competition Terms & Conditions
The competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom, i.e. England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales. For the avoidance of doubt, Jersey, Guernsey, and the Isle of Man are not part of the United Kingdom for these purposes.
Prize Draw for Instagram / Facebook / Twitter
To be entered into this prize draw you must follow @weareboxt on the social channel you have entered on, comment #BOXTSmart and nominate someone to win, share to your story or share the post. Entries across all social platforms will be pooled into a random name picker after 8pm and drawn immediately. The winner will be contacted via direct message and announced on the original.
Notification to individual winners will take place by email before 15:00 the following day through the social media account they entered on.
- The Promoter of the competition is BOXT Limited company registered number 08086606
- Entry to the competition is through the routes specified above.
- To be a participant BOXT must be provided with your full name, email address. Our privacy notice is available here.
- You must complete your participation on the relevant competition day ie before midnight on the 12th of December.
- You must be over the age of 18 years at the time you enter the competition.
- Only one entry to this competition is permitted per participant. BOXT reserves the right to monitor participation and exclude any apparent entry duplications.
- Winners will be selected by a random draw conducted independently of BOXT.
- You agree that should you be a winner we may carry out promotional activity involving you.
- Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. Please note that no cash alternative is available to any prize. There will be a cap on the heating bills over the year at 3K
- The competition is not open to employees or contractors of BOXT Limited, or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the competition or their direct family members.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in every situation, including any not covered above, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in the event of circumstances arising outside of its control to cancel or vary the rules relating to participation at any stage.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. That agreement will be covered by the laws of England and Wales.
- There will be a £3000 cap on single household heating bills throughout the year.