Boiler replacement & new boilers
Replacing your boiler with a new one can save you time and money on further costly repairs in the future.
The big debate around boilers is whether a boiler replacement or repair is the one to choose. Do you spend hundreds upon hundreds of pounds on boiler repairs as each part of your system begins to fail, or do you opt for a brand new boiler, something that is reliable and cost-effective in the long run?
Our expert team of BOXT engineers have installed over 100,000 brand-new, quality replacement boilers in homes over the years, and continue to provide an exceptional service. We’d always recommend a replacement as continuously repairing your boiler’s components can work out much more expensive overall.
Get a fixed price on a new boiler today with our Find a Boiler tool.
Should I get a boiler replacement?
How do you know when it’s time for a replacement boiler? Here are a few ways to tell if a new boiler is needed:
- Is your boiler leaking? If the leak is coming from within the boiler, it could mean that a part has fail and need replacing. Depending on the price of the repair it might be more economical to buy a replacement boiler with a 10 year warranty.
- Can you hear strange gurgling noises? When your boiler is making strange noises but still working it is time to get a professional to out to look at it. It could mean that a part is failing and requires replacing. Best to get it fixed while the boiler is still working than waiting until it breaks and having no heating for a few days.
- Do you constantly have low pressure? First thing to do is check all the radiators and pipework for small leaks. If you find a leak in the system it can be a relatively small jump to fix. If you don't find any leaks it could be a problem with the boiler and require a professional to investigate.
- Do you have thermostat issues regularly? Try turning it off then on again, it sounds like a cliche but it allows the thermostat to reconnect to the boiler and get you up and running again. If that doesn't fix it check the troubleshooting guide that came with the thermostat and follow the advice provided.
If you answer yes to any of these questions, you have some serious boiler problems, or if you’ve had your boiler for 10 years or more, you should start thinking about investing in a brand-new boiler replacement.
Here at BOXT, we stock and install a variety of quality boilers from some of the world’s leading brands, such as Worcester Bosch. This ensures that you get nothing but the best when it comes to making the switch. Should you need more information on when to replace your boiler, click here.
What’s the process?
When you’ve decided that a boiler replacement is for you, you need to find your perfect replacement:
- Use our ‘Find A Boiler’ tool to help you make a decision
- We can install your new boiler the very next day in most cases
- After installation, we’ll carry out a free MagnaClease system flush to keep your new boiler running smoothly and efficiently
In most cases we can take out your old boiler and replace it within the same day and a system cleanse comes as standard on all installations for peace of mind.
Your new boiler replacement cost
New Boiler replacements from BOXT are a great investment. Not only can you expect a fixed price that is fair and affordable, but you’ll also have the opportunity to pay monthly if you need to. In return, you’ll get a quality boiler that you can start using immediately.
From answering some initial questions, we’ll present you with a list of great boiler deals for you, letting you choose the right one for you and your home. You’ll find some perfect options for your home at a great price. Our high quality installation service is also included in the price. Start by getting a new boiler quote emailed straight to your inbox.
Popular boiler brands
- Worcester Bosch - The UK market leader in domestic boilers. These boilers are manufacturer in the UK and are the winners of the Which? Best Buy award for the many years.
- Ideal - They have been providing homes with central heating for over 100 years. They're committed to a sustainable future and maintaining their core principles of quality, innovation and value.
- BAXI - Are proud to have been manufacturing in the UK since 1866. They're passionate about delivering innovative, energy efficient heating solutions with award winning customer support.
- Vaillant - Offers its customers worldwide environmentally-friendly and energy-saving heating and warm water systems.
Choose boiler replacement from BOXT
We’ve created thousands upon thousands of happy BOXT customers from our boiler replacement services. From our fixed prices and friendly staff to our reliable, quality boiler installation, you can be confident that our engineers will always go the extra mile for you.
Use our ‘Find A Boiler’ tool to get your fixed and fair price today.
If you have any queries about our services, don’t hesitate to get in touch with one of our engineers through our live chat. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have and help you well on your way to choosing the right boiler for your home.