Should you repair or replace your boiler? Replacing your boiler can save you time and further costly repairs in the future.
The big debate around boilers is whether a boiler replacement or repair is the one to choose. Do you spend hundreds upon hundreds of pounds on boiler repairs as each part of your system begins to fail, or do you opt for a brand new boiler, something reliable and cost-effective in the long run?
Our expert team of BOXT engineers have installed over 10,000 brand-new, quality replacement boilers in homes over the years, and continue to provide exceptional service. We’d always recommend a replacement as continuously repairing your boiler’s components can work out much more expensive overall.
Should I get a boiler replacement?
How do you know when it’s time for a replacement boiler? Here are a few ways to tell:
- Is your boiler leaking?
- Can you hear strange gurgling noises?
- Do you constantly have low pressure?
- Do you have thermostat issues regularly?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, you have some serious boiler problems, or if you’ve had your boiler for 10 years or more, you should start thinking about investing in a brand-new boiler replacement. Here at BOXT, we stock and install a variety of quality boilers from some of the world’s leading brands, ensuring that you get nothing but the best when it comes to making the switch.
What’s the process?
When you’ve decided that a combi boiler replacement is for you, you need to find your perfect replacement:
- Use our ‘Find A Boiler’ tool to help you make a decision. We’ll ask you some questions about what you need and present you with a list of some of the best boiler models to solve your home heating problems.
- We can install your new boiler the very next day in most cases. We can usually take out your old boiler and replace it within the same day.
- When we’ve installed your new boiler, we’ll carry out a MagnaClease system flush to keep you new boiler running smoothly and efficiently. This comes as standard with all new combi boiler installations.
Your boiler replacement cost.
Boiler replacements from BOXT are a great investment. Not only can you expect a fixed price that is fair and affordable, but you’ll also have the opportunity to pay monthly if you need to. In return, you’ll get a quality boiler that you can start using immediately.
From answering some initial questions, we’ll present you with a list of great boiler deals for you, letting you choose the right one for you and your home. You’ll find some perfect options for your home at a great price. We’ll even throw in the installation of your new boiler for free.
Choose boiler replacement from BOXT.
We’ve created thousands upon thousands of happy BOXT customers from our boiler replacement services. From our fixed prices and friendly staff to our reliable, quality boiler installation, you can be confident that our engineers will always go the extra mile for you.
If you have any queries about our services, don’t hesitate to get in touch with one of our engineers through our live chat. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have and help you well on your way to choosing the right boiler for your home.