About BOXT survey competition terms & conditions
The Promoter of the competition is BOXT Limited company registered number 08086606
- To qualify for this prize draw you must complete the survey on BOXT's How BOXT Works or Who We Are to a satisfactory standard. The Promoter has the right to determine what is the completion of the survey to a satisfactory standard.
- This qualifying period will run from 15.00 on 8th March 2021 until its participant's count reaches 100 OR 23.59 on 31st December 2021.
- All entrants must be a resident in the United Kingdom.
- All entrants must be aged over 18 years old at the time of the draw.
- The competition is not open to employees or contractors of BOXT Limited, or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the competition or their direct family members.
- If you are not a winner you will not be contacted by The Promoter at the end of the competition.
- Entering this competition does not automatically enter you into any other competitions BOXT is running.
- Entering this competition does not prohibit you from entering into any other competitions BOXT is running.
- There will be 4 winners selected.
- The first winner will receive a prize of one Google Nest Hub.
- The second, third and fourth winners will receive a prize of one Google Nest Mini per winner.
- Only one entry to this competition is permitted per participant. The Promoter reserves the right to monitor participation and exclude any apparent entry duplications.
- The prize includes delivery of the product to a UK address, the cost of which will be covered by The Promoter.
- We will contact the winners by email using the email supplied at the end of the survey to arrange where the prize will be delivered.
- The prize does not include The Promoter activating the warranty of the product.
- The prize does not include The Promoter installing the product.
- Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. Please note that no cash alternative is available to any prize.
The prize draw
- The winners will be randomly selected in accordance with the laws of chance, consistent with the requirements of Promotional Marketing Rule 8.24 of the CAP Code, by a third party computer process.
- The draw will take place within five days of the competition's participant count reaches 100 OR within five days after 31st December 2021.
- The winners will be notified within five business days of the draw by email using the email address they supplied at the end of the survey.
- For each winner selected that does not respond to our email within 14 days or declines the prize, we will choose another winner and notify them within five business days.
- The Promoter will only store your email address for the purpose of this competition.
- Only the winners of the prizes will be contacted by The Promoter at the end of the competition.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in every situation, including any not covered above, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in the event of circumstances arising outside of its control to cancel or vary the rules relating to participation at any stage.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. That agreement will be covered by the laws of England and Wales.
Our full terms and conditions are available here: https://www.boxt.co.uk/boxt-legal-terms-and-conditions
If you would like any help or more information, please get in touch with our customer services team at [email protected]