Win a Fiat 500 Google activated car with BOXT Competition - Terms & Conditions
The Promoter of the competition is BOXT Limited company registered number 08086606.
- To qualify for this prize draw you must buy any Google product from the www.boxt.co.uk as an add-on (or part of our tech bundles) when purchasing a new Boiler from BOXT.
- The Promoter has the right to determine that the sale has been completed and the products installed.
- This qualifying period will run from 09:00 on 8th September 2021 until 23.59 on 5th November 2021. It is at the discretion of BOXT if the competition is extended in any way.
- All entrants must be a resident in the United Kingdom.
- All entrants must be aged over 18 years old at the time of the draw. Any applicants under this age will not be entered into the prize draw. We may ask for identification for proof of age.
- The competition is not open to employees or contractors of BOXT Limited, Google or any person directly or indirectly involved within the organisations or running of the competition or their direct family members.
- If you are not a winner you will not be contacted by The Promoter at the end of the competition.
- Entering this competition does not automatically enter you into any other competitions BOXT is running.
- Entering this competition does not prohibit you from entering into any other competitions BOXT is running.
- There will be only 1 winner selected.
- The first winner will receive a prize of one brand new Fiat 500 Google activated car.
- The prize is a Fiat 500 1.0 Hey Google activated Hatchback. It is a petrol car with a manual gearbox.
- Only one entry to this competition is permitted per participant. The Promoter reserves the right to monitor participation and exclude any apparent entry duplications.
- The prize includes delivery of the product to a UK address within Mainland England, Scotland and Wales. The cost of which will be covered by The Promoter.
- We will contact the winner by email using the email supplied at the point of sale to arrange where the prize will be delivered.
- The prize does not include The Promoter providing car insurance, MOT, Servicing, petrol or any additional funds to run or fix the car.
- Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. Please note that no cash alternative is available to any prize.
The prize draw
- The winners will be randomly selected in accordance with the laws of chance, consistent with the requirements of Promotional Marketing Rule 8.24 of the CAP Code, by a third party computer process.
- The draw will take place within five days after 5th November 2021.
- The winners will be notified within five business days of the draw by email using the email address they supplied at the end of the survey.
- For each winner selected that does not respond to our email within 14 days or declines the prize, we will choose another winner and notify them within five business days.
- Only the winners of the prizes will be contacted by The Promoter at the end of the competition.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in every situation, including any not covered above, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in the event of circumstances arising outside of its control to cancel or vary the rules relating to participation at any stage.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. That agreement will be covered by the laws of England and Wales.
- BOXT's partners including but not limited to ITV, EDF and Google are not responsible for the administration of the promotion of the fulfilment of any prizes
If you would like any help or more information, please get in touch with our marketing team: [email protected]