The competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom, i.e. England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales. For the avoidance of doubt, Jersey, Guernsey, and the Isle of Man are not part of the United Kingdom for these purposes.
To be entered into this prize draw you must purchase a boiler from www.boxt.co.uk between the period of 00:01 Monday 5th October and 11.59pm on Friday 9th October 2020. The prize will be in the form of a refund of £700 from the qualifying purchase once installation has been satisfactorily completed.
If you’re not quite ready to purchase a boiler yet, there is an additional way to enter. Send your name and full contact telephone number to [email protected] The prize will be in the form of a £700 credit to be used on BOXT.co.uk for up to 12 months.
On Friday 9th October, two entrants who make such a qualifying purchase or apply via [email protected] will be independently and randomly selected as winners.
On Monday 12th October, three entrants who make such a qualifying purchase or apply via [email protected] will be independently and randomly selected as winners .
Notification to individual winners will take place by email before 15:00 the following day using the email address supplied at the time of ordering or applying. There is no alternative prize.
- The Promoter of the competition is BOXT Limited company registered number 08086606
- Entry to the competition is through the routes specified above.
- To be a participant BOXT must be provided with your full name, email address. Our privacy notice is available here https://www.boxt.co.uk/boxt-privacy-policy.
- You must complete your participation on the relevant competition day ie before midnight on the 9th and then midnight on the 9th of October
- You must be over the age of 18 years at the time you enter the competition.
- Only one entry to this competition is permitted per participant. BOXT reserves the right to monitor participation and exclude any apparent entry duplications.
- Winners will be selected at the end of each day by random draw conducted independently of BOXT.
- You agree that should you be a winner we may carry out promotional activity involving you.
- Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. Please note that no cash alternative is available to any prize.
- The competition is not open to employees or contractors of BOXT Limited, or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the competition or their direct family members.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in every situation, including any not covered above, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in the event of circumstances arising outside of its control to cancel or vary the rules relating to participation at any stage.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. That agreement will be covered by the laws of England and Wales.