The Perks Of Choosing BOXT For Your New Boiler
Imagine this scenario - it’s winter. The snow is falling and your home is freezing after returning home from a long, tiring day at work. You turn on your heating before putting your feet up. After a while, you notice your radiators aren’t heating up at all, and no matter what you do, your boiler just won’t boot up. Now you’ve got a problem.
This problem is one that many people face each year and it can sometimes take weeks for a boiler replacement, leaving many households without heat for long periods of time. We looked at the current process for getting a new boiler installation and thought it could be improved upon. Then, we created BOXT. If you’ve not heard of us by now, here’s what we do.
Our service helps homeowners and landlords to buy the right boiler for a property online, at a price that is fixed and fair. BOXT’s expert engineers can deliver and install it for you as soon as the next day, subject to availability.
That’s it. No fuss, no hidden costs.
What makes us the best boiler company?
We’ve worked hard to create a process for buying a new boiler that is convenient, time-saving, and affordable. How could you benefit from choosing BOXT?
We’re partners with some of the world’s biggest brands.
We’re more than confident we can find the most reliable boiler for you. Our boilers include those from the likes of Worcester Bosch, Ideal, and Vaillant. We only stock those boilers with an A rating for efficiency. These brands are well known for their friendliness to the environment and upgraded technology - making your experience much more personalised.
We don’t believe in salespeople.
A salesperson can really put people off making a purchase. We believe in a fast, smooth sales process. You get what you need, when you need it - without frustrating salespeople trying to make you spend more money on things you don’t need. No salespeople means we can keep our prices as low, fair, and as competitive as possible.
We offer unbeatable warranties.
Depending on the type of boiler you choose, you can benefit from a great warranty length on your appliance.
- Worcester Bosch - 10 year warranty.
- Ideal - 7 year warranty.
- Heatline - 2 year warranty.
Get a free Nest thermostat and Google Home Mini.
With every combi boiler we install, we offer a free wall-mounted Nest thermostat as well as a free Google Home Mini to make your life easier. From scheduling your heating to work around you and your lifestyle - to using voice commands to get what you need. These helpful pieces of technology will really go hand in hand with your new boiler.
We pay attention to detail.
Our engineers are committed to providing the best possible service, meaning they’ll go above and beyond to make your experience a better one. We’ll not only be punctual, friendly, and reliable - but we’ll ensure we always leave your home looking the same as it was before installation (just with a shiny new boiler, of course).
We’ll remove your old boiler, too.
It’s great having a brand new, technologically advanced boiler installed in your home. However, when your old boiler is removed for the new one to take its place, where does it go? How can you correctly dispose of it? It’s good to know that your installer will happily take away your old boiler and dispose of it for you, free of charge.
Take our multi-award winning technology platform for a spin.
We’ve made it as easy as ever for you to choose and buy your perfect boiler for a fixed price, on your computer, mobile phone, or tablet.
What’s the process?
We make it easy to find the right boiler for your home. Here’s what you can expect:
- Pay our ‘Find A Boiler’ tool a visit. This is where you’ll be able to answer a short series of questions based on your home requirements and preferences. We’ll ask you questions about your home and the type of boiler you currently have installed, as well where you need your new boiler to live.
- When you’ve answered all the questions to the best of your ability, we’ll then search our website’s extensive selection of top-rated boilers to find which are best suited to your home. You can then browse each boiler and look at the individual specifications, as well as the deals that come with it.
- When you’ve made up your mind, (and spoken to an engineer via our live chat if needed) then you can make your purchase. When you do so, you’ll be able to choose when you’d like your boiler to be delivered and installed. You can even have your boiler as soon as the next working day subject to availability.
- We’ll arrive punctually on your chosen day, remove your old boiler, and install your new one. We can even dispose of your old boiler for you if you need us to.
In the unlikely event that you have any problems with your boiler, our team are always at hand to give you some assistance and further guidance.
We’re the best boiler company to go to when searching for your new appliance.
We’ve worked hard to provide the service you need when your old boiler lets you down, or when you need an upgrade. Allow us to do what we do best and get a brand new, A-rated boiler installed in your home at your convenience.
For more information or to ask us any questions about the process of finding a new boiler, chat to one of our engineers on our web chat.< Back to guides