Win a state of the art home entertainment system with THE ANGRY BIRDS 2 MOVIE - Full terms and conditions
- This Promotion is open to everyone who purchases a boiler or air conditioner between the promotion period and resides in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Isle of wight) excluding Isle of Man & Northern Ireland. All entrants must be over the age of 18. All employees of BOXT (“Promoter”) and their immediate families, and the Promoter’s agents, associated companies or professional advisers connected to this Promotion are excluded.
- Promotion Period: The main promotion starts at 00:01 on 13th December 2019 and ends at 23:59 on 28th February 2019. All times are GMT/BST.
- Purchase of a boiler or air conditioning unit is necessary to enter.
- To participate: during the Promotion Period participants are required to: Purchase a new boiler or air conditioning unit, that’s all you do, no need to fill in any forms, you will be automatically entered into the draw.
- The prize :
- You’ll receive a Sony Widescreen TV - 43" Full 1080 HD S Smart TV
- A Sony Blu-Ray player
- And a copy of The Angry Birds Movie 2 on Blu-ray
- Prize Allocation: PRIZE DRAW – The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period within 14 working days of the closing date.
- Prize Draw Notification: The Prize winners will be notified by email within fourteen (14) working days of the draw and will have 28 days to accept their prize in writing, otherwise the Draw Prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to the next eligible entrant selected from the valid entries that were received before the Closing Deadline. If the initially-selected winner is unable to receive the Draw Prize, for whatever reason, the Promoter will offer the Draw Prize to a maximum of two reserves, selected and notified in the same manner and with the same conditions and timeframes for response.
- Only one entry per BOXT customer address is allowed.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant found to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- By entering the promotion, prize winners acknowledge that they may be required to participate in publicity relating to the promotion without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the entrants name and/or statements made by the entrants concerning the promotion and/or prizes and photographs taken as part of the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners including, but not limited to, any entrant’s identity, and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement or refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements, or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion, or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions, and these will be binding.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting any Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. The Promoter is not liable for any defects in the prize, any concerns with the prize should be directed towards Lime Communications.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion in such circumstances will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules for entrants based in the United Kingdom will be based on the laws of England and Wales, and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
©2019 Rovio Entertainment Corporation and Rovio Animation Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Rovio, Angry Birds, Bad Piggies, Mighty Eagle and all related properties, titles, logos and characters are trademarks of Rovio Entertainment Corporation and Rovio Animation Ltd. and are used with permission.
Promoter: BOXT, 3375 Century Way, Thorpe Park, Colton, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS15 8ZB